Take heed evil doers, Lucian the Purifier is coming to League of Legends
Shadows and those who dwell within them be damned! Riot has revealed Lucian’s, the Purifier, abilities in League of Legends. This ADC will live bot and bring his justice to the lane. Is it coincidence that his enemy, Thresh, is also a bottom lane character? I think not. There will most likely be a taunt or some sort of verbal exchange between Lucian and Thresh as well – I’m always quite the fan of those.
While Lucian doesn’t have a steroid ability, he does have an ability that removes all slowing effects, that’s not too bad. His ult fires in one direction in a straight line for a few seconds, he can move during it though. Lucian’s passive appears like it will play a little like how you use Lux’s passive. You’ll use an ability and then follow up with an auto attack on the target of choice. Other than that, depending his auto attack range, his abilities seem like he’ll have some quick poke.
Check out Lucian’s abilities below and get ready for a brand new, relic wielding, ADC for your League of Legends pleasure.
- After using one of his abilities, Lucian’s next auto attack shoots twice. The second shot deals reduced damage.
- Shoots a bolt of light through a target, damaging enemies in a line.
- Fires a shot that explodes in a star pattern and marks targets. Shooting marked targets grants Lucian a short burst of speed.
- Lucian dashes a short distance and removes all slowing effects. Relentless Pursuit’s cooldown resets if The Culling kills an enemy champion.
- Lucian moves freely while firing rapidly in a single direction, dealing damage to the first enemy hit. Lucian can cast Relentless Pursuit while shooting.