The Last of Us PS3 Trophies revealed
We're just a little over two weeks away from the release of The Last of Us and while we're still waiting for multiplayer details to be shared, it seems we've got a head start on some of the challenges that await you PlayStation 3 Trophy hunters in the single player portion.
While IGN admits there are multiplayer Trophies, they are probably unable to share them due to Naughty Dog having not yet revealed what the actual multiplayer portion of the game will consist. Don't worry, details will come soon, according to Naughty Dog.
For now though, enjoy a quick look at the Trophies for The Last of Us single player campaign.
Platinum Trophy (x1)
- It Can’t Be For Nothing
Gold Trophies (x6)
- Firefly - Complete the Firefly Journey.
- For Emergencies Only - Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Hunter - Complete the Hunter Journey.
- No Matter What (Survivor) - Complete the game on Survivor.
- Scavenger - Found all collectibles.
- The Last of Us (Survivor+) - Complete the game on Survivor+.
Silver Trophies (x9)
- Everything We’ve Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
- I Want to Talk About It - Engage in all optional conversations.
- It Was All Just Lying There - Find all Artifacts.
- Look for the Light - Find all Firefly Pendants.
- No Matter What (Hard) - Complete the game on Hard.
- No Matter What (Normal) - Complete the game on Normal.
- The Last of Us (Easy+) - Complete the game on Easy+.
- The Last of Us (Hard+) - Complete the game on Hard+.
- The Last of Us (Normal+) - Complete the game on Normal+.
Bronze Trophies (x7)
- Endure and Survive - Collect all Comics.
- I Got This - Find all Training Manuals.
- Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
- Let’s Gear Up - Craft every item.
- Master of Unlocking - Unlock all shiv doors.
- No Matter What (Easy) - Complete the game on Easy.
- Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.