Multiple pre-order bonuses for Deadpool's multiple personalities
Like Deadpool's multiple personalities, Activision and High Moon Studios' upcoming Deadpool game is going to have multiple pre-order bonuses. Depending on the retailer from which you pre-order, you'll get some sweet rewards including downloadable credit, digital wallpaper, and even credit towards another item.
Deadpool's actual message to us was actually a lot funnier than the above, so I've included it below:
So I, the great and magMANimous Deadpool, cordially intimidated invited Activision Publishing, Inc. and High Moon Studios to make a video game starring Marvel’s most Marvel-ous character, me. And you being a gamer of unquestionable good taste wish to pre-order that game. Well I say bravo - you deserve some awesome rewards for putting your trust in Deadpool.
Below are the pre-order incentives according to retailer.
- MY “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes – the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
- Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else – me!!! I’ll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. – U.S. Only
- A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
- A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
- An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
Deadpool will be available on June 25, 2013 for Xbox 360 and PS3 for $49.99. It will also be released on PC for $39.99. #PCgamingrules!