Server launch times for StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm announced
In preparation for tomorrow's release of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, Blizzard announced on battle.net what time the servers will allow you to start playing the game. Each region and time zone has a different launch time. The times are estimates and subject to change -- like if there's server trouble -- but the following times should be an accurate account for when your fingers should start to bleed from all the clicking you intend to do.
- Brazil Standard Time (Sao Paulo) - 4:01 a.m. March 12
- Eastern Daylight Saving Time - 3:01 a.m. March 12
- Central Daylight Saving Time - 2:01 a.m. March 12
- Mountain Daylight Saving Time - 1:01 a.m. March 12
- Pacific Daylight Saving Time - 12:01 a.m. March 12
- Hawaii Standard Time - 9:01 p.m. March 11
- Moscow Standard Time - 3:01 a.m. March 12
- Eastern European Time (Athens) - 2:01 a.m. March 12
- South African Standard Time - 1:01 a.m. March 12
- Central European Time (Paris) - 12:01 a.m. March 12
- Greenwich Mean Time (London) - 11:01 p.m. March 11
Korea and Taiwan
- China Standard Time (Taiwan) - 1:01 a.m. March 12
- Korea Standard Time (Seoul) - 2:01 a.m. March 12
- Indochina Time (Bangkok) - 8:01 p.m. March 11
- Philippine Time (Manila) - 9:01 p.m. March 11
- Singapore Time - 9:01 p.m. March 11
- Australian Western Time (Perth) - 9:01 p.m. March 11
- Australian Eastern Time (Sydney) - 12:01 a.m. March 12
- New Zealand Standard Time - 2:01 a.m. March 12
If you're in the United States, you're obviously going to be holding a grudge against Hawaii, especially us here in on the east coast. I guess their high gas and milk prices more than make up for it though.
Blizzard wants to remind players not to forget to close and restart StarCraft 2 when Heart of the Swarm is launched in your region. That will ensure that the game is fully patched and ready with the latest HotS data. You can follow their official StarCraft and Blizzard Customer Service Twitter feeds for more information.