League of Legends: Thresh character abilities revealed
The spectral chain warden will be soon joining the League of Legends, I would assume sometime this week. Equipped with an articulated chain, Thresh will join bottom lane life as a support champ. His skill set is quite unique to anyone in the league already – including a lantern teammates an jump on and get moved around the battlefield.
Just look at this kit:
- Damnation (Passive): When Thresh stalks the Fields of Justice, minions, monsters and opposing champions occasionally manifest their essence as souls after they die. Gather the souls of fallen foes to power up Thresh’s Armor and Ability Power. Thresh gains no Armor per level normally.
- Death Sentence:
- (Active): Thresh throws his scythe forward, dragging the first enemy struck a fixed distance toward him. Activate Death Sentence again to hurtle towards the bound unit.
- (Passive): Thresh winds up his attacks, dealing more damage the longer he waits between strikes.
- Dark Passage: Thresh hurls his lantern towards a target location. Nearby allies gain a shield while inside the lantern’s area of effect. Teammates who click the lantern will be pulled to Thresh.
- Flay: Thresh sweeps his chain, knocking all enemies in the direction of the blow.
- The Box: Thresh creates a prison of walls around him that slow and damage enemies that cross through.
It’s strange that he doesn’t get any armor per level but instead collects soul orbs as part of his flavor. Pretty wild stuff right there. I’m also a fan of his ult just being called “The Box.” It’s both simple and literal. It also reminds me of a very short lived music video television program. Regardless, Thresh should be pretty damn interesting. He appears to be a high skill cap champ… but we’ll see.
Was I the only one to think of this video?