All your Dead Space 3 merchandise wishes have been answered with the Dev Team Edition
Visceral Games and Treehouse Brand Stores have joined forces to bring us merchandise for the official Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition. This collector’s paradise comes with exclusive merchandise available for presale. This merch includes artwork, trivia, character journal, art book, data pad flip book, Marker statue, med pack water bottle, poster set, and a postcard set.
This set is being sold in for two different prices depending on whether it includes the game or not. The merchandise alone is being sold for $100, while the set with the game is being sold for $160 in North America only. Being able to get the various items separate from the game seems fairly unique to me. This is good for those who have already preordered the game from elsewhere. The theme for these Dead Space goodies is to promote clues, art, and inspiration behind the title.
A more detailed list of what is in the collector’s edition is below:
Dead Space 3 Limited Edition (North America only): Includes the “First Contact” and “Witness the Truth” packs.
- Tin Collector’s Case: Measuring nearly 14”x9,” this case is covered with mysteries and trivia from all three Dead Space games, debossed with full color art based on the designs from Ben Wanat (Creative Director for Dead Space 3) and Dino Ignacio (UI Designer for Dead Space 3).
- Serrano’s Journal: Dr. Earl Serrano’s journal full of clues and haunting artwork of his findings on Tau Volantis has come to life with exclusive content by Chuck Beaver (Story Producer on Dead Space 3).
- Art Book: A 4.75”x6.5” hardbound book containing 96 stunning full color pages, plus exclusive material from the Dead Space art department headed by Alex Muscat (Art Director for Dead Space 3).
- Flip Book “Data Pad:” A 10”x7” book with a metal cover that contains 9 image sets made with clear PET cover sheets over heavy-weight cardstock. The flip book was designed by Dino Ignacio to be a functional prop version of the Dead Space User Interface in the game.
- Marker Statue: A 8” hand-sculpted, custom-molded polyresin statue that’s coated in metallic paints to replicate the maddening glyphs of the Black Marker.
- Med-Pack: The med-pack in the game has been recreated as a 14 oz. PET water bottle, perfect for carrying your beverage of choice.
- Poster Pack: A set of three 5”x10” single-sided posters replicating the nostalgic posters found throughout Dead Space 3 that depict an older age of space travel.
- Postcard Set: A set of six 3.75”x6” Peng themed postcards, double-sided with art on the front and Dead Space-branded postcard information on the back.