Black Friday: Target slashes prices on Xbox 360, PS3, Vita, and 3DS
All major consoles and handhelds will be getting a temporary price cut this week, according to Target's press release highlighting the company's Black Friday gaming deals. The Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and Nintendo 3DS will each see some sort of savings this week, beginning on Thursday, November 22 at 9:00pm.
- 4GB Xbox 360 Bundle: Includes 4GB Xbox 360, Kinect sensor, two games (Kinect Disneyland, Kinect Adventures), wireless controller, and one moth free of Xbox LIVE on sale for $199.99 (regularly $299.99)
- Playstation 3 250GB Game System Bundle: Includes PS3 console, two games (inFAMOUS, Uncharted Dual Pack), and one wireless controller for $199.99.
- PS Vita with Wi-Fi Bundle including free LEGO batman 2 game for $199.99 (regularly $249.99)
- Nintendo 3DS Game System including free pre-installed Super Mario Bros. 3D land game for $149.99
- Purchase Assassin’s Creed 3, Halo 4 or Forza Horizon and receive a FREE $20 Target Gift Card
Target will open its doors on at 9:00pm on Thursday, November 22. Check out their full Black Friday sale here.