FIFA 13 Title Update delayed indefinitely
The FIFA 13 Title Update which was expected to go live over the weekend has been delayed.
"A knock-on issue was detected in the patch planned for this weekend," EA told fans. "We're working with our partners to establish a new schedule for the update and we will provide information as soon as it becomes available.
While there have been some fixes have been made via maintenance (fixed duplicate match results, users being relegated from Division 1 in Seasons with matches remaining), the bulk of the fixes should be coming with this update. Below are the full patch notes:
- Connection stability in Online Seasons when finding an opponent in the Arena, and at kick-off.
- Career Mode freeze while starting a new career with free agents.
- Career Mode hangs when using Game Face.
- Stability in Career Mode when players retire or are being bought back from loan.
- Users will no longer be able to lower difficulty settings in a FUT Seasons match.
- Freeze in FUT Online Tournament HUB on PS3.
- Napoli of Serie A will now have fully authentic kits and crests in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Legacy defending and passing assistance options removed in Pro Clubs.
- Freeze in Pro Clubs Results screen.
- Matchmaking settings in Pro Clubs (with "ANY" and "Match Keeper") will provide the desired results.
- Changes made in National Squad not properly reflected in Manager Mode screen.
- (PC Only) Freeze while retrieving Hospitality Settings.
EA hasn't yet announced a new release for the title update, but we'll be sure to keep you updated.