Only the best can master these Assassin's Creed 3 Achievements
Below is the list of Achievements for Assassin's Creed 3, due out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 first on October 30.
These might be closely if not exactly similar to the Trophies for PS3.
Four are secret. How many do you think you can unlock?
- Rude Awakening (10 points) - Re-Enter the Animus.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (20 points) - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.
- Mystery Guest (20 points) - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.
- How D'ya Like Them Apples (20 points) - Complete Sequence 3.
- Heroes are Born (20 points) - Complete Sequence 4.
- The Day the Templars Cried (20 points) - Complete Sequence 5.
- Tea is for Englishmen (20 points) - Complete Sequence 6.
- The Whites of Their Eyes (20 points) - Complete Sequence 7.
- Caged Wolf (20 points) - Complete Sequence 8.
- Two if by Sea (20 points) - Complete Sequence 9.
- Grim Expectations (20 points) - Complete Sequence 10.
- Difficult End (20 points) - Complete Sequence 11.
- The Sum of Truth (50 points) - Complete Sequence 12.
- Perfectionist (50 points) - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.
- An Extraordinary Man (10 points) - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.
- Patent Not Pending (10 points) - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.
- House Party (10 points) - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.
- A Complete Set (20 points) - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.
- Original Gamer (20 points) - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris, and Bowls on the Homestead.
- Bring Down the House (20 points) - Explore Fort Wolcott.
- Kidd Gloves (30 points) - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.
- All Washed Up (40 points) - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.
- Entrepreneur, not Pirate! (20 points) - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.
- Tumblehome (10 points) - Upgrade the Aquila.
- By Invitation Only (20 points) - Be invited to join a Club.
- In Good Standing (30 points) - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.
- Man of the People (20 points) - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.
- Monopoly Man (10 points) - Send a convoy to Boston, New York, and the Frontier.
- Blowing in the Wind (20 points) - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.
- Completionist (50 points) - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.
- Multitasking (20 points) - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.
- Spit Roast (20 points) - Perform a double assassination using a musket.
- Circus Act (10 points) - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.
- Predator (10 points) - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.
- Prince of Thieves (10 points) - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
- Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! (10 points) - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.
- Jager Bomb (20 points) - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.
- Magna cumLaude (20 points) - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.
- Coureur des Bois (10 points) - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.
- Eye Witness (10 points) - Witness a predator killing an enemy.
- Fin (30 points) - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.
- Abstergo Entertainment (10 points) - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.
- Hunter/Killer (20 points) - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.
- Winning Team (20 points) - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.
- Personalized (10 points) - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.
- The Truth Will Out (20 points) - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.
- Four Secret Achievements
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.