Darksiders 2 receives its first PS3 patch, another to come
Darksiders 2, which released mid-last month, has received its first patch for PlayStation 3.
The 33MB patch fixes the problems outlined below:
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish subtitles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders 2.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
The official forum's community manager also revealed that the team is currently working on a second patch to address issues not resolved in the first.
Darksiders 2 led software sales for August with 247K copies sold.
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.