Uncharted 3 patch 1.13 dubbed 'biggest patch ever', now available
"Our newest patch is lucky number 13, and we’ve planted some fresh ideas deep into the game," Naughty Dog community strategist Eric Monacelli said.
Patch 1.13 for Uncharted 3, which has been in development for months, is Naughty Dog's biggest patch ever. So what does it contain?
Over 100 new custom parts have been added, including 28 custom hero and villain head items that will increase and decrease your stats during gameplay. New treasures have also been added to accompany these in-game items; for instance, you'll be able to collect new treasure sets to unlock the custom hero and villain head items and stats.
Naughty Dog has also added 50 new trophies to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience. Now as you play through the DLC, each of which has 10 trophies assigned to it, you can unlock trophies. There are also two new legacy levels, each unlocking new items, badges, and emblem pieces.
In addition, micro transactions have been added to help out those who many not have had enough time to reach a certain level or unlock a certain item. Now you can purchase those items through the in-game store.
And to help usher in these new micro transactions, Naughty Dog will be releasing a slew of unique new multiplayer DLC that will being rolling out as part of the PS Store updates starting on August 14. Over 100 new items and 15 new taunts will be coming to Uncharted 3 multiplayer. The DLC can be unlocked by earning the necessary in-game levels, completing specific treasure sets, or purchasing them through the in-game store.
Perhaps the biggest news in today's announcement is the all-new Tournament System which ushers in a points-based competition that has three reward tiers. You will be given 10 free tickets each week that allow you to participate in online tournaments. You can earn online prizes based on your tournament score. More tickets can be purchased through the online store.
That's not all; as with any other patch, 1.13 also fixes several gameplay issues and adds a new mode. I think you get the idea with just how massive this patch is. Patch 1.13 will be available today, August 7th. Check out the video for even more details and features coming as part of Uncharted 3's 1.13 update.
Below are the full patch notes for Uncharted 3 patch 1.1.3:
- 137 brand new custom parts among all skins
- New Custom parts for every UNCHARTED character skin (75 total items)
- 2 brand new character skins (Spyder and Djinn skin)
- 25 new emblem parts
- 11 new taunts for purchase in the PS Store
- 25 new treasures sets, 50 new treasures to accompany the new head gear with stats (2 treasures per set per head gear)
- 27 Custom Hero/Villain head gear with stats
- New Cowboy items (2 full sets for Custom Heroes and 2 full sets for Custom Villains [torso, head, arms, legs and feet] for a total of 20 new parts)
- Jak Goggles for every character (available for purchase only)
- 10 trade show shirts for Custom Heroes/Villains (5 unique shirts for each) now available for purchase
- 4 trade show long guns and 4 trade show pistols now available for purchase
- The Last Of Us Shirts (Both FREE!, 1 for Custom Hero and 1 for Custom Villain, different color scheme for each)
Make.Believe skin, parts & taunts (all of the Make.Believe content is FREE!)
- 1 Make.Believe Skin (Spyder)
- 6 New Taunts
- Custom M9
- 1 New Custom Torso Item
- 1 New Custom Head item
- 1 New Custom Legs item
- 1 New Custom Feet item
- All new Make.Believe character parts are also available for the Custom Hero & Villain
- The option to buy and use new or currently in-game items without having to reach the level requirement
- Experimental Block Mesh Lab Maps
50 New Trophies
- 10 per DLC pack (3 Silver, 7 bronze per pack)
- Must own the DLC pack to earn progression
- User does not earn trophies based on previous activities
- New Ticketing system. User gets 10 free tickets at the start of each tournament
New Tournament occurs on 1 week cycle
- Bronze tier earns Gold AK, Gold G-MAL, Gold M9 (prizes are unlocked for the entire duration of the next tournament cycle)
- Silver Tier unlocks Shade Jacket and Shade Armor (prizes are unlocked for the entire duration of the next tournament cycle)
- Gold Tier unlocks Shade Clown Mask, Shade Skull Mask, Shade Glasses (prizes are unlocked for the entire duration of the next tournament cycle)
- Leaderboard integration
- Special long Term Prize (Djinn Skin for getting 6 Gold Tiers is unlocked permanently)
- 2 New Legacy levels (Legacy 4 and Legacy 5) with an increased Cash requirement to complete
- New Legacy items to unlock
- Highwayman Mask unlocks at Legacy 4
- Lucha Mask unlocks at Legacy 5
- 5 Emblem Parts unlock at Legacy 5 (Two Skulls, Demon, Mad Scientist, Shade Skull, Super Skull)
- Legacy 5 Level 75 unlocks new versions of the 4 clown masks, now with stats
- New level badges
- Sniper-Pistole TDM gametype has been added to the Advanced Game Settings
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available (50 total new trophies)
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and you pick 6 instead of 3 bullets upon collecting new ammo now
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
- Marked Men now migrates properly to another player if the marked man drops form the game
- Gunfire is no longer silent when using the shield
- Teleporting with Smoke Bomb while holding the Idol is no longer possible
- An issue with the shield that allowed players to remotely control the turret has been fixed