Vita sales in Japan are as expected, according to Sony
Sony Computer Entertainment told Japanese magazine Famitsu that Vita sales are "pretty much according to expectation," with 790,633 units sold in Japan in half a year.
Persona 4: The Golden (Japanese title) alone has sold 188,782 copies.
Here's a list of the top 10 PlayStation Vita games in Japan:
- 01: Persona 4 The Golden (188,782)
- 02: Hot Shots Golf 6 (118,985)
- 03: Uncharted Golden Abyss (89,390)
- 04: Gravity Daze/Rush (74,785)
- 05: Dynasty Warriors Next (74,718)
- 06: Tales of Innocence R (71,463)
- 07: Lord of Apocalypse (69,162)
- 08: Ragnarok Odyssey (65,318)
- 09: Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (55,527)
- 10: Disgaea 3 Return (54,902)
At the end of March, the Vita reached 1.8 million units sold worldwide. Sony predicts 16 million combined PSP and Vita sales during this financial year.
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.