New trailer compares puny Nintendo 3DS to new XL model
Nintendo made waves recently by announcing the new Nintendo 3DS XL, which features a giant screen as compared to its predecessor (though is still missing a second circle pad...). Were you wondering just how big the new 3DS XL is in comparison to the tiny original version? Check out this video to find out!
- Nintendo 3DS offers a new way to play, 3D without the need for special glasses. The 3D Depth Slider lets your determine how much 3D you want to see.
- Play 3D games and take 3D pictures with Nintendo 3DS. One inner camera and two outer cameras. Resolutions are 640 x 480 for each camera. Lens are single focus and uses the CMOS capture element.
- Connect to a deeper wireless experience with SpotPass and StreetPass, giving you more exclusive content and connecting you with other Nintendo 3DS users
- Complete with an adjustable stylus, 6 AR cards, and fun built-in software such as Face Raiders, Nintendo 3DS Sound, and the Mii Maker application
- Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under