Max Payne 3 'Local Justice' coming this July
July is almost here, and Max Payne 3 fans don't have long to wait before they can purchase the Local Justice DLC, due out on July 3 for PS3/Xbox 360 and July 17 for PC.
Local Justice marks the first downloadable content pack for the game. It contains three new multiplayer maps set in areas from the final chapters and introduces a new weapon, item, multiplayer faction, and associated Achievements, Trophies, and Social Club accomplishments.
- 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
- The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
- Light Fingers Item for faster looting
- M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
- São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Since the DLC was originally scheduled for June, Rockstar is lowing the price during launch week. Local Justice will cost 480 Microsoft Points or $5.99 on PSN and PC to start before returning to its planned model of 640 MS Points and $7.99 for PSN and PC. If you have the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass (currently available for 2400 MS Points or $29.99), then the DLC is free.
Also on July 3 (or July 17 for PC players), all preorder and retail DLC will be available individually on Xbox Live and PSN:
- Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.