Max Payne 3 receives title update today
A new Max Payne 3 title update is available for download on the PS3 and Xbox 360. The new update addresses a number of issues including the Hardcore Playlist, spawn point tweaking, and improvements to load times.
Here's the full change-log as detailed by Rockstar:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
The update should download automatically when you boot up Max Payne 3. The update is set to go live on PC later today, though no specific times were mentioned.