Bit Boy!! Arcade coming to Nintendo eShop
Austria-Vienna developer Bplus is bringing the action maze game Bit Boy!! Arcade to the 3DS eShop later this fall.
The downloadable game will cost less than $10 and feature weapons like bombs and rockets. Check out the list of features below.
- Rescue Kubi's friends in every phase
- Reach the score limit to master a level
- New types of nasty, intelligent monsters
- Shoot enemies up in the air with a pixel twist attack
- Use bombs and rockets to blast monsters and enviroment
- Use Play Coins to continue; which you will need to do a lot!
- Move Blocks in a blink of an eye with new pixel kinetic forces
- Use spring blocks to jump up and down between 3D platforms
- Digital control in realtime with absolutely no movement lag
- Different control schemes include touch screen input
- Hunt for highscores to get medals in every level
- Fight against huge and really hard Bosses
- 3D-Graphics with impressive depth
- Level design progress in phases
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.