Minecraft Snapshot 12w22a released
Today is Thursday which means more fun Minecraft goodies in the form of a weekly snapshot!
Today's snapshot for week 22 brings us a new Redstone-activating block, minor terrain changes, a lot of small changes, and a warning to all players who choose to download these previews of "possibly broken features".
Here is a quick overview of some of the changes introduced in today's Minecraft Snapshot 12w22a.
- Trading with villagers has been updated
- Enchantment system has been rebalanced
- A new Redstone-activating block
- Better Creative inventory
- Pausing should work in single-player now
- Some minor terrain changes
- Added an “adventure” game mode (/gamemode 2), but requires more work
- A lot of smaller changes and fixes
As always, if you discover anything neat hidden in the update, let us know in the comments below.
You can download the snapshot here:
In today's update, Minecraft lead developer Jens Bergensten also issued a warning to all PC players that these snapshots can potentially harm your saved games. He also posted instructions on how to download and install the weekly updates.