Check out gritty urban combat in new Sniper: Ghost Warrior trailer
Taking aim at E3 2012, City Interactive and their highly anticipated FPS sequel, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, are giving gamers an early look at what to expect when the doors open at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 5. Powered by CryENGINE®3, gamers at this year’s show will get to go hands-on with the only game dedicated to delivering a pure sniper experience.
- Visually Stunning Long-range playground of destruction stunningly rendered and created with CryENGINE 3
- Feel The Kill - An unprecedented level of realism and authenticity in both ballistics and environments
- Diverse Gameplay - Multiple and varied locations including urban, jungle and mountain terrains incl; Indonesia, Bosnia, Himalayas, Arctic
- Drivable vehicle sections are a new addition to the Sniper series
- An array of faithfully recreated weapons are at your disposal, including the world?s best/deadliest sniper rifles, assault rifles, heavy machine guns, and more