Persona 4 Golden coming to PS Vita this Fall
Persona 4 Golden has been announced for the PlayStation Vita, coming this Fall.
The enhanced and expanded version of the already massive RPG features hours of gameplay from enthralling storytelling to intense combat.
But in addition to the addicting gameplay, there are even more improvements to the Vita version of Persona 4 Golden. Here is what is in store for you when you get your hands on the Persona 4 Golden Vita edition:
- All of the visuals and sounds will be remastered.
- new Personas to collect
- new story events along with an all-new character
- 1.5 times the voiced dialogue of the original release
- a new online “dungeon rescue” feature that allows users to call on other players for assistance in real time when they are about to die in the TV world
- stunning new anime cutscenes, which include a new opening animation with a new song from master composer Shoji Meguro
- a host of fan-suggested tweaks and changes
"When Persona 3 Portable, a similar handheld reimagining of an already terrific RPG, was released in 2010, it went down as the second-best reviewed game on the PSP (according to gamerankings.com) EVER," Atlus said. "We figure it stands to reason that Persona 4 Golden and all of its enhancements are going to be one heck of a reason to boot up (or pick up) your PS Vita."