See Dante's new moves in this DmC gameplay teaser video
The new Devil May Cry reboot is definitely an interesting one, replacing the familiar pretty boy Dante with this short-haired rebel terrorist. Regardless of the ascetic changes, this video definitely shows that Dante still maintains his signiature style. The game promises a variety of new and returning features, including:
• Do it with style - Utilize Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking.
• Who is Dante? – Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
• Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
• Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
• Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.