Anomaly Warzone Earth released on Xbox LIVE Arcade today
Today, 11 bit studio's award-winning game, Anomaly Warzone Earth, released on Xbox LIVE Arcade. It is a tower offense game — yes, that's right. In Anomaly Warzone Earth, you are controlling units making your way past a defense. It's really well-priced at 800 Microsoft Points, considering that the Xbox LIVE Arcade release gives the players six brand-new Tactical Trials that the iOS version didn't have.
If you don't know much about Anomaly Warzone Earth, it is a blend of combat action and tactical strategy. It has a slick appearance and an original approach to the tower defense genre.
Some features for the Xbox LIVE Arcade version are:
- Enjoy innovative Tower Offense gameplay – you're the attacking side
- Experience a new approach to strategy games on consoles — a strategy game designed to be played with a gamepad
- Dive into six Xbox-exclusive Tactical Trials levels that will test your puzzle-solving skills in the Anomaly world
- Play for hours on end in the engaging story campaign, as well as the two exciting Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the game with great visuals and atmostpheric audio