NIS announces more quirky RPG's for 2012 and 2013
Oh NIS, you deliver one of the most unique RPG experiences to date. If I ever feel like abusing a Prinny, or play as little girls with super powers (don't judge me), I only need to turn to you guys. And now I can be as equally excited for three more RPG's that look equally as quirky and entertaining.
The Witch and the Hundred Knights is an upcoming Action RPG for the PlayStation 3.
Two powerful witches who have been battling one another for over a hundred years. Now, the Swamp Witch has unleashed the legendary Dark Knights, and seeks to destroy the Forest Witch once and for all!
- A hundred knights at your command: A plethora of ways to utilize your 100-man team!
- Multiple weapons: Equip up to 5 weapons to maximize your combo abilities!
- Chain attacks: The higher you build your chain, the greater damage you will unleash!
Mugen Souls is an upcoming RPG for the PlayStation 3.
There is a small galaxy in the universe containing seven worlds, shimmering in seven colors... These worlds exist and act independent of one another. This has allowed them to develop and nurture rich, unique cultures. Then one day, a decree was sent out... “I'm gonna make everything in each of these worlds bow to me!” – The Undisputed Goddess, Chou-Chou
- Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
- Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Combo attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Hyper mode!
- Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
- Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!
And lastly we have a PSN game called, Legasista.
In a world where science has become a thing of the past, people have come to fear this ancient form of knowledge as magic spells and curses. Now a young man named Alto sets off for the mysterious Ivy Tower, which houses ancient relics of the lost art of science.
- Dungeon crawler-style action RPG: Form a team of 3 characters to explore the dungeons of the Ivy Tower! Characters can easily switch in and out from the frontline to the backline.
- Randomly-generated dungeons: Explore different dungeons and cash in on the loot!
- Personalities: Create your own character, from job class to unique personalities! The personality will greatly change the character’s fighting capabilities, so choose well!
- Customization: Customize your character fully with the character creation feature. Even weapons can be customized!
Make sure to stay tuned for more upcoming news regarding NIS' upcoming games.