Skyrim's Bethesda Studios hiring for iOS game
Bethesda Studios, the award-winning development studio known for their groundbreaking work on The Elder Scrolls series, is hiring for unannounced games on iOS devices.
Posted on company's website, Bethesda is "looking for experienced iOS programmers for unannounced games."
The description doesn't say what the games will be, or if they will be related to The Elder Scrolls series, but some of the requirements listed include:
- Experience with iOS game development with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience programming in Objective C
- Experience with Open GL ES and other 3D technologies
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to solve a variety of technical challenges with minimal oversight
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Experience playing Bethesda Game Studios games a plus
- Follows live blogs of every Apple event a plus
Bethesda has earned its reputation as one of hte most respected and accomplished game development studios in the world, with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim being their most recent success.
Interested applicants can head over to parent company, Zenimax's career page for more information.
Last month, Bethesda Studios also posted job ads for an "unannounced game on future-generation consoles." Career opportunities included animators, artists, designers, and programmers as they "ramp up for their next major release."