Modern Warfare 3: 1st Collection adds six Achievements for 160G
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's 1st Content Collection is set to drop on March 20th for Xbox 360 bringing with it six Achievements worth a total of 160 Gamerscore.
The 1st Collection, which includes all six of the Modern Warfare 3 DLC drops: January's "Liberation" and "Piazza" maps, February's "Overwatch" map, and tomorrow's "Black Box" map and "Black Ice" and "negotiator" Special Ops Missions.
Aside from the DLC, the 1st Collection will also give Achievement hunters the chance to earn an additional 160 Gamerscore via 6 new Achievements on the Xbox 360.
Thanks to X360A, we now have the list of Achievements and their assigned value. These can be unlocked through the new Special Ops missions, Black Ice and Negotiator.
Shotgun Diplomacy (15)
- Complete the Special Ops mission “Negotiator” on any difficulty.
Not on My Watch (35)
- Rescue all the hostages in the Special Ops mission “Negotiator.”
Skilled Negotiator (25)
- Complete the Special Ops mission “Negotiator” on Veteran difficulty.
Slippery Slope (15)
- Complete the “Black Ice” Special Ops mission on any difficulty.
A Baker’s Dozen (35)
- Run over and kill 13 enemies with the snowmobile in the “Black Ice” Special Ops mission.
Ice in Your Veins (35)
- Complete the “Black Ice” Special Ops mission on Veteran difficulty.