Minecraft 1.1 snapshot 12w03a now available
The latest weekly snapshot for Minecraft 1.1 is now available for download. Minecraft Snapshot 12w03a, or the snapshot of week 3, 2012, is the first set of changes since 1.1 was released last week.
Snapshot 12w03a updates the game's language files, adds a jungle biome, and changes some creature AI. Below you can find the list of changes in this week's pre-release, taken directly from the blog.
- Ladders regained their collision box, and vines are climbable when they have a solid block behind them
- Added jungle biome (requires a new world) with new tree and leaf types
- Updated language files
- Dispensers will place mobs instead of releasing the spawner egg
- Zombies have new path-finding AI
- Wolves have new AI and can be bred (when tame)
As usual, Jeb has provided a download link to the new Snapshot which can be found below:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w03a/minecraft.jar
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w03a/minecraft_server.jar