League of Legends shows off Sejauni’s abilities
More on our boar mounted barbarian lady friend. Sejauni is League of legends next and newest champion to come out. Riot has released her abilities and some tactics to use with said abilities. This tanky champ is full of slows and AoE slows. Her passive auto attack reduces foe movement speed by 10% for 3 seconds. These crowd control abilities keep multiple enemies close in team fights so your nukers and ranged AD can clean up. It also seems like Sejauni has great initiation with a charge to get her right in the middle of the fight.
Her abilities, straight from Riot, are as follows:
- Frost (Passive) - Sejuani's basic attacks apply Frost, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 10% for 3 seconds.
- Arctic Assault - Sejuani charges forward to deal magic damage and apply Frost to enemies. Sejuani stops upon colliding with an enemy champion.
- Northern Winds - Sejuani summons an arctic storm around her which deals magic damage to nearby enemies every second. Damage is increased against enemies affected by Frost or Permafrost.
- Permafrost - Sejuani converts Frost on nearby enemies to Permafrost, dealing magic damage and increasing the Movement Speed reduction dramatically.
- Glacial Prison (Ultimate) - Sejuani throws her weapon, stunning the first enemy champion hit. Nearby enemies are stunned for a shorter duration. All targets take magic damage and are affected by Frost.
So in a nut shell, build some armor and resistances. Then use your awesome initiation abilities, get in the team fight, slow everyone, slow everyone more, disrupt high priority targets, and let your damage team mates have a field day. Seems like a good tank. We’ll see just what sort of beating she can take once she goes live.
If you kill her, do you get bacon?