Despite 54% sales drop FIFA 12 remains UK's best seller
For the fourth straight week, FIFA 12 claimed the top spot in the UK software sales charts last week - its sixth week in the top spot total.
According to data from Chart-Track, FIFA 12 remained in the number one spot, despite a 54% drop in sales from last week. Meanwhile, Ubisoft's Just Dance 3 jumped three spots to close the week in the number two spot. Likewise, sales for Just Dance 3 also dropped 21%.
The remaining top five selling games in the UK were The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Battlefield 3, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - all of which saw sales numbers drop from last week.
505 Game's Zumba Fitness 2 was the only newcomer to join the top 10, finishing the week in seventh place.
Below are the UK's top performing games for all platforms, according to GFK Chart-Track.
1. FIFA 12 (EA)
2. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
4. Battlefield 3 (EA)
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
7. Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)
8. Rage (Bethesda Softworks)
9. Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Need For Speed: The Run (EA)