Xbox 360 'Halo: Holiday Bundle Evolved' Goes Towards Charity
Today, Sr. Producer at 343 Industries Alison Stroll tweeted an Ebay auction that caught my eye. The auction is for a "Halo: Holiday Bundle Evolved" and, according to auction page, 100% of the proceeds benefit Northwest Harvest.
Not only does the "Halo: Holiday Bundle Evolved" cater to the hardcore Halo fan, but by purchasing it you will be benefitting the charity Northwest Harvest. For those who don't know, Northwest Harvest ist he only non-profit food band distributor operating statewide in Washington with a network of over 325 food banks, meal programs, and high-need schools; providing over 1.6 million meals every month.
The Halo: Holiday Bundle Evolved contains the following:
- Signed copy of Halo: Anniversary
- Signed Halo: Anniversary launch poster
- Xbox 360 Halo 3 special edition
- Kinect sensor
- Signed wireless 360 controller
- Limited edition Halo Fest Tritton headset
- Halo: Reach
- Wizk!ds Halo HeroClix Booster Pack
- Signed NKOK Ghost
- Tor Halo reusable tote bag
- Halo Fest screenshot celebrating 10 years of Halo
- XS Halo: Reach shirt
- Limited edition Heroes Never Die 117 E3 2011 shirt
- Signed Defy the Covenant poster
- Wireless Bluetooth Xbox 360 headset
So if you plan on getting a loved one a new Xbox 360, you might as well do two good deeds and give to charity as well. Currently the auction is up to $405.00 and has had 13 bids. 100% of the proceeds go directly to Northwest Harvest. They do ship outside of North America, but there is no refund.
To view the auction for the Halo: Holiday Bundle Evolved click here.