PES 2012 December Patch Detailed
Konami has deailed the upcoming December patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 2012. Among numerous other changes, the patch aims at improving the game's golies AI, improving their ability to stop long shots.
In addition to goalie changes, you will now be able to search for opponents based on their pass support settings, replacing Friendly Match or Player Match in Quick Match Mode. To improve realism, the Speed Star skill card has been tweaked.
Below you can see the list of bugs fixed in this patch.
- Issues with one or more players given a red card in a match, but 11 players available after loading formation
- In the myPES application, we have corrected the situation where a draw result is given after win/lose on the penalties
- Occasionally meaningless numbers were appearing when accessing the Community menu from the Community Card list
- Formation data in the Formation settings on the Game Plan screen can only be saved from the P1 controller
- Game data can be saved/loaded for both sides if you exit the Data Management menu while your opponent is saving/loading the game data and then enter the Data Management menu again on the Game Plan screen
Next on Konami's agenda will be the release of an update for hte WInter transfer window for PES 2012.