World of Warcraft 4.3 Patch Notes Updated
Last week, World of Warcraft saw patch 4.3 Hour of Twilight go live across all servers.
The massive 4.3 update centers around Thrall and the noble Aspects vanquishing the maddened black Dragon Aspect, Deathwing. To do so they have devised a plan to destroy him using a weapon of his own design: the i nfamous Dragon Soul. Unfortunately, the artifact is no longer in existence, so Thrall and the Aspects call upon the Horde and the Alliance to help them retreive the artifact. It is up to you, if you are brave enough to face the challenge, to embark on a perilous journey from Azeroth'spost apocalypitc End Time to the Dragon Soul's point of origin during the catastropic War of the Ancients. If you succeed, an even more harrowing battle awaits you in the present...
The cataclysmic World of Warcraft patch 4.3 introduced new features for everyone, many of which can be found on the official World of Warcraft website.
Aside from the steady changes and features that have been added over the past month, Blizzard has released an updated 4.3 patch notes (as of December 1st) of all the recent changes, which can be seen below. Besides the typical class fixes/changes, some notable changes include fixes to the Battlegrounds.
- Death and Decay should now function correctly when Anti-Magic shell is active.
- Dancing Rune Weapon will now properly transfer its initial threat to its master.
- Dark Command should no longer trigger effects that proc from melee attacks.
- Wrath has a new spell effect and icon.
- Fungal Growth now displays an alternate spell effect when viewed by players hostile to the druid.
- Mass Resurrection can no longer be cast in certain shapeshift forms.
- Balance direction and energy should now be properly reset after zoning or switching specs.
All class changes can be found here.
- Real ID parties that comprise players from different realms can now queue for battlegrounds together.
- Random and Call to Arms battlegrounds which result in a tie game will now award bonus honor equal to the bonus honor for a loss.
Isle of Conquest
- Siege Engine’s Steam Blast range has been increased by 50%.
- Players spawning at the Alliance graveyard should spawn facing toward the middle of the battleground.
- Players should now receive honor at the conclusion of a match that results in a tie.
- The worgen racial Darkflight has a new icon.
- The gnome racial Escape Artist now has a spell animation associated with its effect.
General Bug Fixes
- [China, Korea, Taiwan] Pasting from the clipboard should no longer cause the client to crash.
- Many tooltips have been made more accurate.
- Using #showtooltip in a macro should now cause the action bar icon to become highlight at the appropriate times.
- Pet bars will no longer sometimes disappear when zoning.
- Pets should now more reliably keep up with mounted players.
- Reflected spells are now affected by the resilience of the player that ultimately takes damage.
- The process of re-integrating mages into Night Elf society has advanced such that Night Elf Mages now receive all racial bonuses, specifically Elusiveness.
- Secondary debuffs will now more reliably apply to targets which are knocked out of Stealth or Invisibility.
Additional patch 4.3 content and support information can be found here.
In addition to the recent 4.3 update, Blizzard has planned a World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion. Check out the new dungeons and raids from the Blizzcon 2011 panel here.