Starcraft 2 Patch 1.4.2 Now Available on the PTR
The upcoming 1.4.2 patch for Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty is currently in development and now available for testing on the PTR since late yesterday afternoon, according to Blizzard. The patch contains some balance changes along withs ome bug fixes. Those wishing to test outt he latest changes and ensure a smooth patch release can participate in the PTR.
Some of the general fixes in the 1.4.2 SCII: WoL patchinclude:
- “Audio Fade” under Sound Options has been renamed to Game Volume During Alerts. Its tooltips have also been changed for clarification.
- The fade-in for game sound during alerts changed from .5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Fixed a truncation on specific resolution if the current and maximum supplies are 3 digits.
- Fixed an issue which prevented footprint from being edited in the Footprint Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to have missing icons and images on low end graphics cards.
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5