World of Warcraft Patch 4.3 PTR Patch Notes Updated
As testing continues for the upcoming World of Warcraft patch 4.3, Blizzard continues to update fans on recent developments. Blizzard has highlighted some of the updates to the 4.3 patch notes for October 18th. While some of the changes include aesthetic changes, others may not be so noticable, but that doesn't mean they aren't significant.
The following are some changes in the World of Warcraft 4.3 patch.
- Dragon Soul is now available for limited 10-person testing. Your participation and feedback is appreciated. For the latest testing schedule, please visit the PTR Discussion forum.
- Spells which have an effect broken by taking damage past a threshold (Entangling Roots, Fear, Frost Nova, etc.) now count damage that was prevented by damage absorbs or other damage reducing effects.
- Druid - Hurricane has a new updated visual effect. (how does it look!?)
- Hunter - Monstrous Bite now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Hunter - Widow Venom now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Paladin - Beacon of Light is triggered by Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Divine Light and Light of Dawn at 50% transference and Holy Light at 100% transference. It does not transfer Holy Radiance, Protector of the Innocent or other sources of healing.
- Rogue - Wound Poison now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Warrior - Mortal Strike now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Warrior - Furious Attacks now reduces the target’s healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Guild Standards are again useable in Firelands. Duration has been increased to 15 minutes, the effect has a 100 yard radius, and now affects dead players.
- Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest: The chance for this item’s effect to be triggered has been reduced.
- Added a feature to interact with NPCs, game objects (mailbox, mining nodes, etc.), and corpses on left-click as well as right-click. There is now an option under Interface:Controls to turn this feature off.
To see all changes in the upcoming World of Warcraft patch 4.3 visit the official World of Warcraft site.