Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West Fires onto PSN in North America
Paradox Interactive today released the western themed third-person shooter, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West for the PlayStation Network in North America.
Developed by Fatshark, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West delivers intense western gunfights with four distinct playable characters. The team based multiplayer experience incorporates the unique Synergy system where co-operation and team tactics are encouraged to achieve optimal game play. Featuring six game modes, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West is easy to pick-up-and-play.
“We got a great response from gamers and press during or US press tour” said Fatshark CEO Martin Wahlund. “So we're really happy that the game is being released now in the US.” he continued.
“Lead and Gold is the perfect console debut for Paradox," said Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive. “Like everything we do, we intend to go in guns blazing and develop a strong reputation right of the back."
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West features
- Four distinct playable characters with a multitude of strengths and weaknesses
- A diverse level-up system letting you adapt your character to each game round as it unfolds
- A multitude of different game modes and settings, all with a distinct feeling of the Old West
- Unique reward system that rewards players that play as a team through the use of the Synergy system
- Easy pick-up-and-play controls
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West will be available today on the US PlayStation Network for $15.