Complete any character's first scenario without saving the game in under 2.5 hours with an A or B ranking for the special rocket launcher. Complete either character's second scenario without saving the game in under 2.5 hours with an A or B ranking for the special gatling gun. Complete either character's second scenario without saving the game in under 3 hours with a A or B ranking for the special machine gun. The special weapon will appear in the next game after the first chest is opened.
Extreme Battle Mode
You must beat both characters A and B scenarios to achieve the extreme battle mode. Then after you beat the first level in it Ada becomes the next character that you can choose.
Complete any character's first and second scenarios in less than three hours. A zombie in a uniform will appear once both missions are completed. Load the saved game and start the first scenario by going to the police station without collecting any items. Quickly move past the zombie that appears in the alley near the police station. Collect the shotgun, then kill the zombie. Take the special key from the zombie's body to open the lockers with alternate uniforms. Claire has a denim jacket, with a quick shooting revolver. Leon has two alternate uniforms (a leather jacket with skull emblem, or a tank top and baseball hat), one of which will allow him to shoot with one hand.
At the load game screen, press Down, Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Left, L, R, R, L, C-Up, C-Down. If you entered the code correctly, the game will return to the main menu.
Hint: EX file locations
01. Scenario A: In the cabinet in the file room.
02. Scenario B: On the desk in the Culture Experiment room of the Lab.
03. Scenario B: On a Umbrella soldier body in the Sewer B2 Wastewater Channel (east side.)
04. Scenario A: Go behind the counter of the Gun Shop, on top of the counter.
05. Scenario A: In the briefcase near the end of the Bus at the beginning.
06. Scenario B: On Hot Dog Cart on the first street.
07. Scenario A: On the table in the room with the Fans and the blue doors in the Police office.
08. Scenario A: On Jill's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office.
09. Scenario B: On Rebbeca's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office, near the first aid bag hanging on the wall.
10. Scenario B: In the passage with stairs just outside the Police station doors.
11. Scenario A: The Lab, in the B4 Vaccine room.
12. Scenario A: The observation room of the police station on table, the one-way glass.
13. Scenario B: In the Lab in on the desk in the P-4 Laboratory-across from the moth room.
14. Scenario B: On the table in the room were the Chief dies.
15. Scenario B: In a cabinet in the monitor room that shows the Tyrant in the Factory.
16. Scenario A: In the Library of the Police station in a bookcase on the northern upper level.
Press Down, Down, Down, Down, Left, Left, left, Left, L, R, R, L, C-Up, C-Down at the load game screen. The game will return to the main menu.
Press Up, Up, Up, Up, Right, Right, Right, Right, L, R, L, R, C-Right, C-Left at the load game screen. The game will return to the main menu. An infinity symbol will replace the amount of ammunition remaining.
Hint: Hunk scenario
Complete Claire or Leon's second scenario saving less than twelve times with a end time of under two hours and thirty minutes. Hunk is a soldier that must reach the second floor of the police station from the sewer with just battles and no puzzles.