|10 Goal Match Wonder (100)||Score more than 10 Goals in a match on Semi-professional difficulty.|
|300 Game Winner (200)||Win 300 games in all competitions on any level difficulty.|
|Defender Man of the Match (50)||Win Man of Match for a Defender more than 50 times in Semi-professional difficulty.|
|Fair Play Award (100)||Play 20 Games without a card being shown in Semi - Professional difficulty.|
|Goal Getter (40)||Get an average of 4 goals per game over 50 game on Semi-Professional difficulty.|
|Midfielder Man of the Match (50)||Win Man of Match for a Midfielder more than 50 times in Semi-professional difficulty.|
|Striker Man of the Match (40)||Win Man of Match for a Striker more than 50 times in Semi-professional difficulty.|
|Undefeated (50)||Remain undefeated for 50 games in Semi-Professional difficulty.|
|Undefeated Manager (200)||Remain undefeated for 1 season in any league in Manager mode on any difficulty level.|
|Winning Streak (90)||Have a 60 game Winning Streak on Semi-Professional difficulty.|
|World XI Master (80)||Win 20 games with the World XI team on Professional difficulty.|
The steps are as follows:
1. While in the creation process, go to traits and select all the negative ones (they give you 1500 pts).
2. Press the A button to exit the traits screen.
3. Select a category (such as attack, defense, etc.) and distribute the points as you wish. When finished, press the A button.
4. Go back to the traits screen and de-select the negative traits. Press the A button to exit.
5. Press start and save your player.
6. Re-open your created player in the edit player feature.
7. Repeat the above steps until the stats desired are achieved.